- Get into the habit / routine
- Understand your test results
- Understand what a polarised approach is and how it fits into the year
- Do the maximal stuff MAXIMAL, then slow down the easier aerobic work and go longer / build volume.
- Do you need to do strength training? Can you access equipment?
- Enjoyment brings consistency, if you ‘dread’ a training session you can only force yourself to do it for a limited time, before you stop doing it. Slowing down helps enjoyment, manipulate your sessions so you look forward to them!